(July 23rd ~ 26th, 2012, Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.)
Korean Basketball League(KBL) Pre-Draft Tryout for Foreign Players will be held from July 23rd(Mon) to 25th(Wed), 2012 at Desert Oasis high school in Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.
* Draft will be held on July 26th(Thu), 2012 at Palms Hotel in Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.
The players who are interested in playing in KBL for the 2012~2013 season, which will start from mid-October, 2012 and end on about April 2013, and meet the qualifications as stated below, are requested to fill out the application form and send it via a fax or e-mail to the KBL office by May 21st , 2012(Korea Time).
- A. Qualifications
- 1. Must have at least a high school diploma.
- 2. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 3. Have not had a contract with teams in NBA for the recent three(3) years.
- 4. Have not had a contract with teams qualified to the quarterfinals in the Euroleague for the recent two(2) years
- 5. Players who have criminal(both misdemeanor and felony) records within the last three years WILL NOT be eligible for the 2012 KBL Pre-Draft Tryout & Draft.
- B. Required Documents
- 1. KBL Tryout Application Form(must be signed by player)
- 2. Resume(with a recent photo)
- 3. Personal data(stats must be official game stats)
- 4. A copy of University/College/High school diploma
- 5. Letter of Recommendation(optional)
- C. Application Deadline
- KBL Office must receive the application form by May 21st, 2012.(Korea Time)
- D. KBL Pre-Draft Tryout & Draft
- 1. KBL will draft 20 foreign players for the 2012~2013 season.(10 teams will participate in the Draft)
- 2. This is a Pre-Draft Tryout Camp by invitation only. KBL will screen all of the applications, and players who are invited for the Pre-Draft Tryout will be informed by end of May 2012.
- 3. All of the invited players will be asked to send a registration fee of US $100 (non-refundable) to secure a spot at the Pre-Draft Tryout.
- 4. Players who participate in the 2012 Pre-Draft Tryout, will be qualified as a replacement player for 2012~2013 season.
- E. Inquires
- Any questions regarding this event or about our league should be directed to the following E-mail address
- F. Contact
- Mr. Changmin Doh
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Tel : +82-2-2106-3054
- Fax : +82-2-2106-3094
- Web-site : www.kbl.or.kr
- Address : KBL Center 6th Fl. 2 Nonhyun-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea 135-010